Ontario Street Legal Drag Racing

ET Conversion
1/4 Mile ET 1/8 Mile ET
Enter the 1/4 Mile or the 1/8 Mile ET and
Click on "To 1/8" or "To 1/4" to convert...
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

All posts must be made using the posters real name, either as their userid OR in the signature of their profile. Thank you.

Post subject: Grudge Racing section!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:03 pm 
Gold Card Member
Gold Card Member

Big thanks to Elan for creating a grudge race section on the board here....There is activity surrounding the grudge race scene in Ontario on Facebook and certain other forums, but I know not everyone gets a chance to go on there.

This section is not dedicated to the Sparta Small Tire Shootout only by any means, but it is to be for Grudge Racing only- that is clocks off, heads up drag racing!

I have been focusing my efforts as a promoter to get this type of drag racing off the ground here in Canada, not just through the shootouts, but also through promoting traditional locked in racer vs racer grudge matches at St. Thomas Dragway, and it seems interest is starting to grow!

Let this be a place for callouts, roll calls for events, questions, discussion and ideas around the grudge scene here in Ontario! Keep it clean, but remember this isn't for sissys or the faint of heart! :lol: :twisted:

I hope everyone enjoys! Would be nice to see some thorough cabin fever kick in and create some discussion about 2016! Stay tuned as I will be posting updates on my end regarding the grudge scene in 2016 and what I am doing to grow it further!

For event details, dates and rules check out
http://smalltireracing.wix.com/ssts2014

or follow us on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/sstsracing